In March I was lucky to be part of an exciting initiative! Yarn bombing. To see a great site with more about yarn bombing as well as some pretty amazing projects, check out this link: http://yarnbombing.com/. Creating this type of graffiti was fun. It was liberating to know that you're contributing resources to a project that is then just released to the city without ever knowing how was received. Sadly our yarn bombing was taken down after two short weeks. I was lucky to be involved with some great careless as well as careful knitters on this project, and the results were fantastic.
To see another super blog about yarn, have a look at Penelope Weaves; Pam Knits (http://penelopeweaves.wordpress.com/). I know you'll love it.
Sorry about the sideways pictures. They took forever to load and I don't want to remove them and try again. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment